Archive 02 - 2018
Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- The three different types of WordPress CMS
- 20(ish) Digital Marketing Ideas for 2019
- We're recruiting for a Digital Account Manager
- The three things a business website needs to do to succeed beyond 2018 (Part three)
- We're a WordPress agency – here's why
- The three things a business website needs to do to succeed beyond 2018 (Part two)
- The three things a business website needs to do to succeed beyond 2018
- Will you lose your Google ranking if you get a new website?
- How we build website content management systems that are easy to use
- The website brief - why bother, and what we need to know
What are Google AdWords? An introduction to PPC advertising
Behold the lead gen power of pay-per-click! Here's everything you need to know to get started with paid advertising.Read More
The lifespan of a website – and 12 ways you can tell it's time for a new one
How do you know when you need a new website? It's not a date for the diary so much as an evaluation of whether it's still fit for purpose.Read More
What is responsive web design, and why does it matter?
Called RWD for short, web design that can adapt to where it's being viewed has become essential for UX and search.Read More
Are your employees embarrassed by your digital brand?
As many as one in five are embarrassed by the online activity of the company they work for. How can we turn this around?Read More
Five questions you should ask before choosing an agency (and what to tell them when you decide)
Choosing the right agency is a big decision. Here are a few talking points that we think make things run smoother.Read More