Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Dos and Don’ts of Social Media Marketing
- Pioneering women in the digital industry (and wider world) #IWD2021
- Eight marketing predictions for 2021
- How to make your brand inclusive of trans and non-binary folks
- Have you considered making your digital brand more accessible?
- Starting a new job during a global pandemic
- Netflix's 'The Social Dilemma', Social Media Management, and Mental Health
- 12 Days of Christmas Marketing Ideas for B2C Businesses
- We're recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive
- From Apprenticeship to Agency
How to make your brand inclusive of trans and non-binary folks
Gender diversity is becoming a bigger part of the public consciousness; becoming more accepting of this diversity as a society involves promoting inclusivity in a variety of different ways, including the ways brands choose to market themselves.Read More
Have you considered making your digital brand more accessible?
Making your digital marketing content and platforms accessible to all should be a top priority for your business. You might not realise that your inaccessible content is alienating an entire demographic and the solutions to this problem are actually pretty straightforward.Read More
Starting a new job during a global pandemic
Our newest starter talks about looking for a new job during the COVID-19 pandemic and coming to work for our digital agency here at Splitpixel.Read More
Netflix's 'The Social Dilemma', Social Media Management, and Mental Health
Digital Content Creator, Ell, talks about the steps they've taken to protect their mental health as a social media marketer & offers some tips to help you be kind to your mind when working with social media.Read More
From Apprenticeship to Agency
Our new Digital Content Creator, Ell, talks about completing an apprenticeship in Digital Marketing and jumping headfirst into agency life here at Splitpixel.Read More