Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- We're hiring a Web Designer!
- What sustainability means to us and why we hate greenwashing
- How we approach web development and web design for disabled people’s organisations - and why it’s important
- Raising the curtain on what makes a great theatre website
- Dos and Don’ts of Social Media Marketing
- Pioneering women in the digital industry (and wider world) #IWD2021
- Eight marketing predictions for 2021
- How to make your brand inclusive of trans and non-binary folks
- Have you considered making your digital brand more accessible?
- Starting a new job during a global pandemic
Five things to consider before you get a new website
Ready for a fresh look? Get the best from your investment by doing your homework first.Read More
20(ish) Digital Marketing Ideas for 2019
Plan your year ahead in marketing and lead gen with these top tips.Read More
The three things a business website needs to do to succeed beyond 2018 (Part three)
The third and final part of our blog series on business website best practice in 2018 and beyond is all about generating leads.Read More
The three things a business website needs to do to succeed beyond 2018 (Part two)
The second instalment of our series on evolving website best practice, and what businesses need to do online moving into 2019. This time we're focusing on back end usability for your web team.Read More
The three things a business website needs to do to succeed beyond 2018
Companies are more reliant on their online presence now than ever before, and this isn't about to change. It's essential to keep up with website best practices – after all, a business site that was fine in 2012 won't hold up today.Read More
Creating an agency model that works for SMEs
Smaller businesses need a different approach to digital – one that understands the challenges they face, rather than over-promising on flashy campaigns.Read More
Splitpixel are heading to Buy Yorkshire 2018
We're exhibiting at the North's largest B2B conference this year, and we're determined to make it memorable through the power... (drumroll) of programming.Read More
Hiring design and marketing staff vs. using an agency - which is right for you?
We're not biased, honest – sometimes you might be better off with your own team. But not always. It's worth looking closely at both options.Read More
The lifespan of a website – and 12 ways you can tell it's time for a new one
How do you know when you need a new website? It's not a date for the diary so much as an evaluation of whether it's still fit for purpose.Read More