Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- We're hiring a Web Designer!
- What sustainability means to us and why we hate greenwashing
- How we approach web development and web design for disabled people’s organisations - and why it’s important
- Raising the curtain on what makes a great theatre website
- Dos and Don’ts of Social Media Marketing
- Pioneering women in the digital industry (and wider world) #IWD2021
- Eight marketing predictions for 2021
- How to make your brand inclusive of trans and non-binary folks
- Have you considered making your digital brand more accessible?
- Starting a new job during a global pandemic
Have you caught up to the government’s website accessibility standards?
The clock is ticking! Does your website meet AA accessibility standards? Find out who the rules apply to and why it’s important to have a fully accessible website.Read More
The three different types of WordPress CMS
WordPress is rolling out one of its biggest updates yet, called "Gutenberg". Here's how it compares to other styles of WordPress content management systems.Read More
We're a WordPress agency – here's why
Our web developers can build websites from scratch, but we still favour WordPress as the platform for our builds.Read More
How we build website content management systems that are easy to use
The content management system (CMS) is the most important behind-the-scenes aspect of a business website. They need to be easy to use on a day-to-day basis.Read More
Our favourite WordPress plugins
Chosen by our developers - three must-haves that make for happy devs and lovely websites.Read More
Front-end development: bespoke code vs ready-to-use frameworks
Using a framework like Bootstrap, or starting from scratch - which is better? Well, it depends - our lead developer Jon takes a look.Read More