Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 7 more WFH tips for good mental health
- Do you have a Covid-19 statement on your website?
- Have you caught up to the government’s website accessibility standards?
- Splitpixel are helping small businesses with online orders through the Covid-19 lockdown
- Six seemingly obvious tips for surviving working from home
- It Was Acceptable in the 90s (Retro Q&A with Rob Evans)
- Do memes belong in your marketing strategy?
- Design by Committee (Festive Q&A with Rob and Amy)
- Director Jam Sesh (Q&A with Greg Smuk)
- Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
Why marketing is worth the investment for SMEs
How to get the best from your marketing budget.Read More
Who's using your website?
How do you carry out audience research and what do you use it for?Read More
Is a poor website damaging your brand?
Does your online identity reflect who you are and what you do? Let's look at trust indicators, and why you need a site that really represents you.Read More
The website brief - why bother, and what we need to know
Do you really need to write a website brief? What will happen if you don't? We've put together an infographic that goes through why it's worth your time, and an overview of what an agency needs from you.Read More
Announcing our Buy Yorkshire competition winners...
The three daring folks who stepped up to challenge Pixelbot... and won. No, wait, it was a random prize draw. Congrats!Read More
GDPR - what do I need to do to ensure my website is compliant?
The 25 May deadline for changes to data protection regulations is approaching. Here's what you need to do to make sure your website is meeting the new rules.Read More
New brand! New website! Same great agency...
We're really excited to be launching v5 of our website, with new branding to match. Don't we look nice?Read More
We've been shortlisted for the Northern Digital Awards!
We're buzzing, mate! Our website project for Sodexo is up for Best Website.Read More
GDPR is coming… what should I be doing?
With GDPR on the way in May 2018, let's take a look at what you need to be doing with your customer data to stay compliant.Read More
Digital Enterprise: What can you get with Digital Growth Vouchers?
We're a Digital Enterprise supplier, so you can spend funding received from the programme with us. But what can we do for you? Well...Read More
We're a Digital Enterprise supplier – but what does that mean?
Digital Growth Vouchers from Digital Enterprise are a fantastic funding opportunity for West Yorkshire businesses.Read More