Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Google Analytics 4 is coming – here's what’s changing and why it matters
- Why we love web design for arts and culture organisations
- What sustainability means to us and why we hate greenwashing
- How we approach web development for disabled people’s organisations
- Raising the curtain on what makes a great theatre website
- Dos and Don’ts of Social Media Marketing
- Pioneering women in the digital industry (and wider world) #IWD2021
- Eight marketing predictions for 2021
- How to make your brand inclusive of trans and non-binary folks
- Have you considered making your digital brand more accessible?
12 Days of Christmas Marketing Ideas for B2C Businesses
From Black Friday marketing tactics to Christmas content marketing ideas, we’ve pulled out all the stops with our 12 festive marketing ideas!Read More
From Apprenticeship to Agency
Our new Digital Content Creator, Ell, talks about completing an apprenticeship in Digital Marketing and jumping headfirst into agency life here at Splitpixel.Read More
Which social media metrics matter?
What are vanity metrics and why are they important? We break down social media marketing lingo to help you better understand your metrics and start to make actionable insights.Read More
The five types of social media user
Do you really understand your audience online? Let's take a closer look at the different types of personalities on social media.Read More
What to look for in a competitor's website
Our new content creator, Ell, talks about things to look for in your competitors' websites when planning for a new site for your company.Read More
What makes a successful website project?
Our content-slash-project manager Rob talks through what you need to bring to the table, what to expect from your agency, and how to get the website you want.Read More
Six things to do for ‘Get to Know Your Customers Day’
Ideas for engaging your customers post-lockdown.Read More
How to build a buyer persona in five easy steps
Our five-step plan for building buyer personas will help you better connect with your customers.Read More
Digital Marketing Strategy in Lockdown (Q&A with Emily Aspinall)
Our relentlessly chirpy social media specialist and creator of all things digitally entertaining shares their take on the lockdown and how businesses need to adapt their strategy to survive.Read More
Mental Health Awareness Week: 7 more WFH tips for good mental health
Looking after your mental health during social distancing is vital. Let's start by looking at how you approach working from home.Read More
Do you have a Covid-19 statement on your website?
The way you communicate with your customers now could have an impact on your business going forward. Are you a voice of reassurance? Or is your website leaving people in the dark?Read More