Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Eight marketing predictions for 2021
- How to make your brand inclusive of trans and non-binary folks
- Have you considered making your digital brand more accessible?
- Starting a new job during a global pandemic
- Netflix's 'The Social Dilemma', Social Media Management, and Mental Health
- 12 Days of Christmas Marketing Ideas for B2C Businesses
- We're recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive
- From Apprenticeship to Agency
- Which social media metrics matter?
- The five types of social media user
How to make your brand inclusive of trans and non-binary folks
Gender diversity is becoming a bigger part of the public consciousness; becoming more accepting of this diversity as a society involves promoting inclusivity in a variety of different ways, including the ways brands choose to market themselves.Read More
Splitpixel are helping small businesses with online orders through the Covid-19 lockdown
The Splitpixel team have been working flat out to help local businesses adapt to our new social distancing lifestyle.Read More
Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
We've been tree planting with our friends at Middleton Primary School - take a look at our environmental efforts!Read More