Content Management Systems
Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Design by Committee (Festive Q&A with Rob and Amy)
- Director Jam Sesh (Q&A with Greg Smuk)
- Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
- Web Developer VS Pumpkin (Q&A with Ash Kwil)
- Why marketing is worth the investment for SMEs
- Interview with a Web Developer (Q&A with Jon Kidger)
- Who's using your website?
- Five things to consider before you get a new website
- Is a poor website damaging your brand?
- The three different types of WordPress CMS
The three different types of WordPress CMS
WordPress is rolling out one of its biggest updates yet, called "Gutenberg". Here's how it compares to other styles of WordPress content management systems.Read More
We're a WordPress agency – here's why
Our web developers can build websites from scratch, but we still favour WordPress as the platform for our builds.Read More
The three things a business website needs to do to succeed beyond 2018 (Part two)
The second instalment of our series on evolving website best practice, and what businesses need to do online moving into 2019. This time we're focusing on back end usability for your web team.Read More
How we build website content management systems that are easy to use
The content management system (CMS) is the most important behind-the-scenes aspect of a business website. They need to be easy to use on a day-to-day basis.Read More