Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- We're recruiting for a Digital Content Creator
- What makes a successful website project?
- Six things to do for ‘Get to Know Your Customers Day’
- How to build a buyer persona in five easy steps
- Digital Marketing Strategy in Lockdown (Q&A with Emily Aspinall)
- Digital marketing planning in 2020
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 7 more WFH tips for good mental health
- Do you have a Covid-19 statement on your website?
- Have you caught up to the government’s website accessibility standards?
- Splitpixel are helping small businesses with online orders through the Covid-19 lockdown
It Was Acceptable in the 90s (Retro Q&A with Rob Evans)
A trip down memory lane with our Content Manager, Rob Evans, as we explore what it means to work in content.Read More
Do memes belong in your marketing strategy?
Memes dominate almost every social media platform. Love them or hate them, they're inescapable. But can memes help you better connect with your customers?Read More
How to get started with blogging
Keeping your blog updated is one of the easiest ways to get started with content marketing – and it can make a surprisingly big difference.Read More
How to make the most of Facebook's news feed update
Facebook is changing once again - but it's the perfect opportunity to renew your approach to social media marketing.Read More
Are you taking your web copy for granted?
Good words make for gooder websites. Are you making sure them words what you do are the good kind, and not the ungood kind?Read More
Content marketing is the new branding
As the saying goes, content is king. Good content is what drives clicks, not traditional sales tactics.Read More