Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- We're hiring a Web Designer!
- What sustainability means to us and why we hate greenwashing
- How we approach web development and web design for disabled people’s organisations - and why it’s important
- Raising the curtain on what makes a great theatre website
- Dos and Don’ts of Social Media Marketing
- Pioneering women in the digital industry (and wider world) #IWD2021
- Eight marketing predictions for 2021
- How to make your brand inclusive of trans and non-binary folks
- Have you considered making your digital brand more accessible?
- Starting a new job during a global pandemic
Three user experience-driven website designs from the Splitpixel studio
A few examples of how and why we've addressed specific user needs on some recent projects.Read More
The pros and cons of pop-ups
The internet's most 90s attribute has never gone away. They're still used today, and for more than just spam. But do they actually work?Read More
Facilitating your buyer's journey with HubSpot
Top tips for nurturing leads and guiding website users through your desired buyer's journey, nice and easy.Read More
How long does it take to see ROI from digital marketing?
Return on investment doesn't happen overnight in digital - let's talk about the metrics you'll need to monitor, and when it'll start paying off.Read More