Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- We're recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive
- Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
- Web Developer VS Pumpkin (Q&A with Ash Kwil)
- Why marketing is worth the investment for SMEs
- Interview with a Web Developer (Q&A with Jon Kidger)
- Who's using your website?
- Five things to consider before you get a new website
- Is a poor website damaging your brand?
- The three different types of WordPress CMS
- 20(ish) Digital Marketing Ideas for 2019
How to get started with blogging
Keeping your blog updated is one of the easiest ways to get started with content marketing – and it can make a surprisingly big difference.Read More
Why you should never overestimate your users
People don't know as much about you as you do – that's why they're visiting your website. Take the effort to explain what you’re about.Read More
Are you taking your web copy for granted?
Good words make for gooder websites. Are you making sure them words what you do are the good kind, and not the ungood kind?Read More