Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- How we approach web development and web design for disabled people’s organisations - and why it’s important
- Raising the curtain on what makes a great theatre website
- Dos and Don’ts of Social Media Marketing
- Pioneering women in the digital industry (and wider world) #IWD2021
- Eight marketing predictions for 2021
- How to make your brand inclusive of trans and non-binary folks
- Have you considered making your digital brand more accessible?
- Starting a new job during a global pandemic
- Netflix's 'The Social Dilemma', Social Media Management, and Mental Health
- 12 Days of Christmas Marketing Ideas for B2C Businesses
Dos and Don’ts of Social Media Marketing
With a seemingly endless stream of ever-changing advice clogging up our feeds (and brains), Splitpixel’s resident social media nerd lists their top eight dos and don’ts for social media marketing.Read More
Eight marketing predictions for 2021
2021 might not feel all that different from it's predecessor right now, but things are changing! Here are our eight digital marketing trends and predictions for the new year.Read More
How to make your brand inclusive of trans and non-binary folks
Gender diversity is becoming a bigger part of the public consciousness; becoming more accepting of this diversity as a society involves promoting inclusivity in a variety of different ways, including the ways brands choose to market themselves.Read More
Have you considered making your digital brand more accessible?
Making your digital marketing content and platforms accessible to all should be a top priority for your business. You might not realise that your inaccessible content is alienating an entire demographic and the solutions to this problem are actually pretty straightforward.Read More
12 Days of Christmas Marketing Ideas for B2C Businesses
From Black Friday marketing tactics to Christmas content marketing ideas, we’ve pulled out all the stops with our 12 festive marketing ideas!Read More
From Apprenticeship to Agency
Our new Digital Content Creator, Ell, talks about completing an apprenticeship in Digital Marketing and jumping headfirst into agency life here at Splitpixel.Read More
Which social media metrics matter?
What are vanity metrics and why are they important? We break down social media marketing lingo to help you better understand your metrics and start to make actionable insights.Read More
What to look for in a competitor's website
Our new content creator, Ell, talks about things to look for in your competitors' websites when planning for a new site for your company.Read More
Six things to do for ‘Get to Know Your Customers Day’
Ideas for engaging your customers post-lockdown.Read More
Do memes belong in your marketing strategy?
Memes dominate almost every social media platform. Love them or hate them, they're inescapable. But can memes help you better connect with your customers?Read More