Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 7 more WFH tips for good mental health
- Do you have a Covid-19 statement on your website?
- Have you caught up to the government’s website accessibility standards?
- Splitpixel are helping small businesses with online orders through the Covid-19 lockdown
- Six seemingly obvious tips for surviving working from home
- It Was Acceptable in the 90s (Retro Q&A with Rob Evans)
- Do memes belong in your marketing strategy?
- Design by Committee (Festive Q&A with Rob and Amy)
- Director Jam Sesh (Q&A with Greg Smuk)
- Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
Do memes belong in your marketing strategy?
Memes dominate almost every social media platform. Love them or hate them, they're inescapable. But can memes help you better connect with your customers?Read More
Why marketing is worth the investment for SMEs
How to get the best from your marketing budget.Read More
20(ish) Digital Marketing Ideas for 2019
Plan your year ahead in marketing and lead gen with these top tips.Read More
The three things a business website needs to do to succeed beyond 2018 (Part three)
The third and final part of our blog series on business website best practice in 2018 and beyond is all about generating leads.Read More
Creating an agency model that works for SMEs
Smaller businesses need a different approach to digital – one that understands the challenges they face, rather than over-promising on flashy campaigns.Read More
How to get started with blogging
Keeping your blog updated is one of the easiest ways to get started with content marketing – and it can make a surprisingly big difference.Read More
Hiring design and marketing staff vs. using an agency - which is right for you?
We're not biased, honest – sometimes you might be better off with your own team. But not always. It's worth looking closely at both options.Read More
What are Google Ads? An introduction to PPC advertising
Behold the lead gen power of pay-per-click! Here's everything you need to know to get started with paid advertising.Read More
Are your employees embarrassed by your digital brand?
As many as one in five are embarrassed by the online activity of the company they work for. How can we turn this around?Read More
How to make the most of Facebook's news feed update
Facebook is changing once again - but it's the perfect opportunity to renew your approach to social media marketing.Read More
Digital Enterprise: What can you get with Digital Growth Vouchers?
We're a Digital Enterprise supplier, so you can spend funding received from the programme with us. But what can we do for you? Well...Read More