Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Google Analytics 4 is coming – here's what’s changing and why it matters
- Why we love web design for arts and culture organisations
- What sustainability means to us and why we hate greenwashing
- How we approach web development for disabled people’s organisations
- Raising the curtain on what makes a great theatre website
- Dos and Don’ts of Social Media Marketing
- Pioneering women in the digital industry (and wider world) #IWD2021
- Eight marketing predictions for 2021
- How to make your brand inclusive of trans and non-binary folks
- Have you considered making your digital brand more accessible?
Google Analytics 4 is coming – here's what’s changing and why it matters
Google Universal Analytics (GA3) is ending from July 2023, so you’ve got a year to get up to scratch with Google Analytics 4. The new system is geared more towards user engagement and cross-device tracking, so the data model is totally different. It’s also far more customisable, which can be a blessing and a curse.Read More
Web design for theatres – what's needed for the perfect performance?
It's the website, not the box office, that's become the first port of call for theatregoers looking to book. This is how we approach building them.Read More
Talking web developing and designing - Q+A with Ash Kwil
Developer, carpenter and resident fixer Ash Kwil is a true original. An original what, you ask? Good question.Read More