Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Design by Committee (Festive Q&A with Rob and Amy)
- Director Jam Sesh (Q&A with Greg Smuk)
- Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
- Web Developer VS Pumpkin (Q&A with Ash Kwil)
- Why marketing is worth the investment for SMEs
- Interview with a Web Developer (Q&A with Jon Kidger)
- Who's using your website?
- Five things to consider before you get a new website
- Is a poor website damaging your brand?
- The three different types of WordPress CMS
GDPR - what do I need to do to ensure my website is compliant?
The 25 May deadline for changes to data protection regulations is approaching. Here's what you need to do to make sure your website is meeting the new rules.Read More
GDPR is coming… what should I be doing?
With GDPR on the way in May 2018, let's take a look at what you need to be doing with your customer data to stay compliant.Read More