Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Google Analytics 4 is coming – here's what’s changing and why it matters
- Why we love web design for arts and culture organisations
- What sustainability means to us and why we hate greenwashing
- How we approach web development for disabled people’s organisations
- Raising the curtain on what makes a great theatre website
- Dos and Don’ts of Social Media Marketing
- Pioneering women in the digital industry (and wider world) #IWD2021
- Eight marketing predictions for 2021
- How to make your brand inclusive of trans and non-binary folks
- Have you considered making your digital brand more accessible?
Google Analytics 4 is coming – here's what’s changing and why it matters
Google Universal Analytics (GA3) is ending from July 2023, so you’ve got a year to get up to scratch with Google Analytics 4. The new system is geared more towards user engagement and cross-device tracking, so the data model is totally different. It’s also far more customisable, which can be a blessing and a curse.Read More
GDPR - what do I need to do to ensure my website is compliant?
The 25 May deadline for changes to data protection regulations is approaching. Here's what you need to do to make sure your website is meeting the new rules.Read More
GDPR is coming… what should I be doing?
With GDPR on the way in May 2018, let's take a look at what you need to be doing with your customer data to stay compliant.Read More