Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Design by Committee (Festive Q&A with Rob and Amy)
- Director Jam Sesh (Q&A with Greg Smuk)
- Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
- Web Developer VS Pumpkin (Q&A with Ash Kwil)
- Why marketing is worth the investment for SMEs
- Interview with a Web Developer (Q&A with Jon Kidger)
- Who's using your website?
- Five things to consider before you get a new website
- Is a poor website damaging your brand?
- The three different types of WordPress CMS
Web design for theatres – what's needed for the perfect performance?
It's the website, not the box office, that's become the first port of call for theatregoers looking to book. This is how we approach building them.Read More
"My biggest risk was taking up design" - Q+A with Amy Lambert
Our superstar designer, illustrator and enigmatic office presence talks all things web design.Read More
Standing out with design
Creating websites that stand out in an increasingly homogenised market, while still providing a usable experience, is a challenge. Here's how we do it.Read More