Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Design by Committee (Festive Q&A with Rob and Amy)
- Director Jam Sesh (Q&A with Greg Smuk)
- Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
- Web Developer VS Pumpkin (Q&A with Ash Kwil)
- Why marketing is worth the investment for SMEs
- Interview with a Web Developer (Q&A with Jon Kidger)
- Who's using your website?
- Five things to consider before you get a new website
- Is a poor website damaging your brand?
- The three different types of WordPress CMS
The website brief - why bother, and what we need to know
Do you really need to write a website brief? What will happen if you don't? We've put together an infographic that goes through why it's worth your time, and an overview of what an agency needs from you.Read More
HubSpot: Splitpixel's take on the marketing automation software
It's powerful, but it can be divisive. Personally? We like it! Go on, read on and find out why.Read More
Facilitating your buyer's journey with HubSpot
Top tips for nurturing leads and guiding website users through your desired buyer's journey, nice and easy.Read More
The seven best tools for measuring the success of your digital marketing plan
Marketing automation, analytics and planning tools that will help your campaigns succeed - and tell you just how well they've done.Read More