Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- We're recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive
- Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
- Web Developer VS Pumpkin (Q&A with Ash Kwil)
- Why marketing is worth the investment for SMEs
- Interview with a Web Developer (Q&A with Jon Kidger)
- Who's using your website?
- Five things to consider before you get a new website
- Is a poor website damaging your brand?
- The three different types of WordPress CMS
- 20(ish) Digital Marketing Ideas for 2019
The three things a business website needs to do to succeed beyond 2018 (Part three)
The third and final part of our blog series on business website best practice in 2018 and beyond is all about generating leads.Read More
How to get started with blogging
Keeping your blog updated is one of the easiest ways to get started with content marketing – and it can make a surprisingly big difference.Read More
Stop! Why interruption marketing doesn't work
Disrupting someone's day can turn a positive user experience into a negative one. Tread carefully...Read More
HubSpot: Splitpixel's take on the marketing automation software
It's powerful, but it can be divisive. Personally? We like it! Go on, read on and find out why.Read More
Facilitating your buyer's journey with HubSpot
Top tips for nurturing leads and guiding website users through your desired buyer's journey, nice and easy.Read More
The seven best tools for measuring the success of your digital marketing plan
Marketing automation, analytics and planning tools that will help your campaigns succeed - and tell you just how well they've done.Read More