Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- We're recruiting for a Digital Content Creator
- What makes a successful website project?
- Six things to do for ‘Get to Know Your Customers Day’
- How to build a buyer persona in five easy steps
- Digital Marketing Strategy in Lockdown (Q&A with Emily Aspinall)
- Digital marketing planning in 2020
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 7 more WFH tips for good mental health
- Do you have a Covid-19 statement on your website?
- Have you caught up to the government’s website accessibility standards?
- Splitpixel are helping small businesses with online orders through the Covid-19 lockdown
What is responsive web design, and why does it matter?
Called RWD for short, web design that can adapt to where it's being viewed has become essential for UX and search.Read More
What are Accelerated Mobile Pages? AMP explained for digital marketers
Accelerated Mobile Pages let developers create optimised content that opens instantly on mobile. They're dead handy.Read More