Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Which social media metrics matter?
- The five types of social media user
- What to look for in a competitor's website
- What makes a successful website project?
- Six things to do for ‘Get to Know Your Customers Day’
- How to build a buyer persona in five easy steps
- Digital Marketing Strategy in Lockdown (Q&A with Emily Aspinall)
- Digital marketing planning in 2020
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 7 more WFH tips for good mental health
- Do you have a Covid-19 statement on your website?
Website planning and search strategy for company mergers
While the company website is likely to be the last thing on most people's minds during the merger process, it's important to get it right.Read More
What are Google Ads? An introduction to PPC advertising
Behold the lead gen power of pay-per-click! Here's everything you need to know to get started with paid advertising.Read More
Splitpixel are a Google Partner Agency
We're proud to announce that we've picked up a few certifications from Google that show our search expertise.Read More
How long does it take to see ROI from digital marketing?
Return on investment doesn't happen overnight in digital - let's talk about the metrics you'll need to monitor, and when it'll start paying off.Read More