Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Google Analytics 4 is coming – here's what’s changing and why it matters
- Why we love web design for arts and culture organisations
- What sustainability means to us and why we hate greenwashing
- How we approach web development for disabled people’s organisations
- Raising the curtain on what makes a great theatre website
- Dos and Don’ts of Social Media Marketing
- Pioneering women in the digital industry (and wider world) #IWD2021
- Eight marketing predictions for 2021
- How to make your brand inclusive of trans and non-binary folks
- Have you considered making your digital brand more accessible?
Google Analytics 4 is coming – here's what’s changing and why it matters
Google Universal Analytics (GA3) is ending from July 2023, so you’ve got a year to get up to scratch with Google Analytics 4. The new system is geared more towards user engagement and cross-device tracking, so the data model is totally different. It’s also far more customisable, which can be a blessing and a curse.Read More
Website planning and search strategy for company mergers
While the company website is likely to be the last thing on most people's minds during the merger process, it's important to get it right.Read More
What are Google Ads? An introduction to PPC advertising
Behold the lead gen power of pay-per-click! Here's everything you need to know to get started with paid advertising.Read More
Splitpixel are a Google Partner Agency
We're proud to announce that we've picked up a few certifications from Google that show our search expertise.Read More
How long does it take to see ROI from digital marketing?
Return on investment doesn't happen overnight in digital - let's talk about the metrics you'll need to monitor, and when it'll start paying off.Read More