Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 7 more WFH tips for good mental health
- Do you have a Covid-19 statement on your website?
- Have you caught up to the government’s website accessibility standards?
- Splitpixel are helping small businesses with online orders through the Covid-19 lockdown
- Six seemingly obvious tips for surviving working from home
- It Was Acceptable in the 90s (Retro Q&A with Rob Evans)
- Do memes belong in your marketing strategy?
- Design by Committee (Festive Q&A with Rob and Amy)
- Director Jam Sesh (Q&A with Greg Smuk)
- Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
Why marketing is worth the investment for SMEs
How to get the best from your marketing budget.Read More
Who's using your website?
How do you carry out audience research and what do you use it for?Read More
Five things to consider before you get a new website
Ready for a fresh look? Get the best from your investment by doing your homework first.Read More
The website brief - why bother, and what we need to know
Do you really need to write a website brief? What will happen if you don't? We've put together an infographic that goes through why it's worth your time, and an overview of what an agency needs from you.Read More
Web design for theatres – what's needed for the perfect performance?
It's the website, not the box office, that's become the first port of call for theatregoers looking to book. This is how we approach building them.Read More
Website planning and search strategy for company mergers
While the company website is likely to be the last thing on most people's minds during the merger process, it's important to get it right.Read More
Five questions you should ask before choosing an agency (and what to tell them when you decide)
Choosing the right agency is a big decision. Here are a few talking points that we think make things run smoother.Read More
Why you should never overestimate your users
People don't know as much about you as you do – that's why they're visiting your website. Take the effort to explain what you’re about.Read More
Three user experience-driven website designs from the Splitpixel studio
A few examples of how and why we've addressed specific user needs on some recent projects.Read More
New domains vs. subdomains
Should a company launching a new sub-brand choose newbrand.co.uk or newbrand.company.co.uk for their new domain?Read More
Data protection laws are changing – what do you need to do?
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is shaking up data protection law. Here's what it's all about.Read More