Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Design by Committee (Festive Q&A with Rob and Amy)
- Director Jam Sesh (Q&A with Greg Smuk)
- Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
- Web Developer VS Pumpkin (Q&A with Ash Kwil)
- Why marketing is worth the investment for SMEs
- Interview with a Web Developer (Q&A with Jon Kidger)
- Who's using your website?
- Five things to consider before you get a new website
- Is a poor website damaging your brand?
- The three different types of WordPress CMS
Hiring design and marketing staff vs. using an agency - which is right for you?
We're not biased, honest – sometimes you might be better off with your own team. But not always. It's worth looking closely at both options.Read More
Top tips for getting into digital and shattering millennial stereotypes
Digital industries are in trouble if we can't find young talent to innovate and push us forwards. One of our youngest team members tells us about his path from uni to our studio.Read More