Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- We're recruiting for a Digital Content Creator
- What makes a successful website project?
- Six things to do for ‘Get to Know Your Customers Day’
- How to build a buyer persona in five easy steps
- Digital Marketing Strategy in Lockdown (Q&A with Emily Aspinall)
- Digital marketing planning in 2020
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 7 more WFH tips for good mental health
- Do you have a Covid-19 statement on your website?
- Have you caught up to the government’s website accessibility standards?
- Splitpixel are helping small businesses with online orders through the Covid-19 lockdown
We're recruiting for a Digital Content Creator
We're looking for a top-notch digital content creator to join our Huddersfield-based team.Read More
Hiring design and marketing staff vs. using an agency - which is right for you?
We're not biased, honest – sometimes you might be better off with your own team. But not always. It's worth looking closely at both options.Read More
Top tips for getting into digital and shattering millennial stereotypes
Digital industries are in trouble if we can't find young talent to innovate and push us forwards. One of our youngest team members tells us about his path from uni to our studio.Read More