Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- We're hiring a Web Designer!
- What sustainability means to us and why we hate greenwashing
- How we approach web development and web design for disabled people’s organisations - and why it’s important
- Raising the curtain on what makes a great theatre website
- Dos and Don’ts of Social Media Marketing
- Pioneering women in the digital industry (and wider world) #IWD2021
- Eight marketing predictions for 2021
- How to make your brand inclusive of trans and non-binary folks
- Have you considered making your digital brand more accessible?
- Starting a new job during a global pandemic
We're hiring a Web Designer!
We're on the lookout for a Web/UI/UX designer who really wants to make a difference to our business.Read More
Starting a new job during a global pandemic
Our newest starter talks about looking for a new job during the COVID-19 pandemic and coming to work for our digital agency here at Splitpixel.Read More
From Apprenticeship to Agency
Our new Digital Content Creator, Ell, talks about completing an apprenticeship in Digital Marketing and jumping headfirst into agency life here at Splitpixel.Read More
Hiring design and marketing staff vs. using an agency - which is right for you?
We're not biased, honest – sometimes you might be better off with your own team. But not always. It's worth looking closely at both options.Read More
Top tips for getting into digital and shattering millennial stereotypes
Digital industries are in trouble if we can't find young talent to innovate and push us forwards. One of our youngest team members tells us about his path from uni to our studio.Read More