Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- We're recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive
- Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
- Web Developer VS Pumpkin (Q&A with Ash Kwil)
- Why marketing is worth the investment for SMEs
- Interview with a Web Developer (Q&A with Jon Kidger)
- Who's using your website?
- Five things to consider before you get a new website
- Is a poor website damaging your brand?
- The three different types of WordPress CMS
- 20(ish) Digital Marketing Ideas for 2019
Will you lose your Google ranking if you get a new website?
No, you won't – if you make the switch properly. Here's our guide to website migration that won't ruin your search rankings.Read More
Website planning and search strategy for company mergers
While the company website is likely to be the last thing on most people's minds during the merger process, it's important to get it right.Read More
What is responsive web design, and why does it matter?
Called RWD for short, web design that can adapt to where it's being viewed has become essential for UX and search.Read More
New domains vs. subdomains
Should a company launching a new sub-brand choose newbrand.co.uk or newbrand.company.co.uk for their new domain?Read More
Our favourite WordPress plugins
Chosen by our developers - three must-haves that make for happy devs and lovely websites.Read More
Digital trends for 2017
What's on the horizon for 2017? Mobile devices, AR, VR and more...Read More
The nine most common digital marketing mistakes
A few regular pitfalls that can easily be avoided, making your life easier while seeing a better digital performance. Winner!Read More
What are Accelerated Mobile Pages? AMP explained for digital marketers
Accelerated Mobile Pages let developers create optimised content that opens instantly on mobile. They're dead handy.Read More
Do you need to increase your digital marketing budget?
You're doing okay, but is that good enough? It could be time to invest in marketing.Read More