Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 7 more WFH tips for good mental health
- Do you have a Covid-19 statement on your website?
- Have you caught up to the government’s website accessibility standards?
- Splitpixel are helping small businesses with online orders through the Covid-19 lockdown
- Six seemingly obvious tips for surviving working from home
- It Was Acceptable in the 90s (Retro Q&A with Rob Evans)
- Do memes belong in your marketing strategy?
- Design by Committee (Festive Q&A with Rob and Amy)
- Director Jam Sesh (Q&A with Greg Smuk)
- Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
Will you lose your Google ranking if you get a new website?
No, you won't – if you make the switch properly. Here's our guide to website migration that won't ruin your search rankings.Read More
Website planning and search strategy for company mergers
While the company website is likely to be the last thing on most people's minds during the merger process, it's important to get it right.Read More
What is responsive web design, and why does it matter?
Called RWD for short, web design that can adapt to where it's being viewed has become essential for UX and search.Read More
New domains vs. subdomains
Should a company launching a new sub-brand choose newbrand.co.uk or newbrand.company.co.uk for their new domain?Read More
Our favourite WordPress plugins
Chosen by our developers - three must-haves that make for happy devs and lovely websites.Read More
Digital trends for 2017
What's on the horizon for 2017? Mobile devices, AR, VR and more...Read More
The nine most common digital marketing mistakes
A few regular pitfalls that can easily be avoided, making your life easier while seeing a better digital performance. Winner!Read More
What are Accelerated Mobile Pages? AMP explained for digital marketers
Accelerated Mobile Pages let developers create optimised content that opens instantly on mobile. They're dead handy.Read More
Do you need to increase your digital marketing budget?
You're doing okay, but is that good enough? It could be time to invest in marketing.Read More