Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 7 more WFH tips for good mental health
- Do you have a Covid-19 statement on your website?
- Have you caught up to the government’s website accessibility standards?
- Splitpixel are helping small businesses with online orders through the Covid-19 lockdown
- Six seemingly obvious tips for surviving working from home
- It Was Acceptable in the 90s (Retro Q&A with Rob Evans)
- Do memes belong in your marketing strategy?
- Design by Committee (Festive Q&A with Rob and Amy)
- Director Jam Sesh (Q&A with Greg Smuk)
- Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
Do memes belong in your marketing strategy?
Memes dominate almost every social media platform. Love them or hate them, they're inescapable. But can memes help you better connect with your customers?Read More
What are Google Ads? An introduction to PPC advertising
Behold the lead gen power of pay-per-click! Here's everything you need to know to get started with paid advertising.Read More
How to make the most of Facebook's news feed update
Facebook is changing once again - but it's the perfect opportunity to renew your approach to social media marketing.Read More