Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- We're hiring a Web Designer!
- What sustainability means to us and why we hate greenwashing
- How we approach web development and web design for disabled people’s organisations - and why it’s important
- Raising the curtain on what makes a great theatre website
- Dos and Don’ts of Social Media Marketing
- Pioneering women in the digital industry (and wider world) #IWD2021
- Eight marketing predictions for 2021
- How to make your brand inclusive of trans and non-binary folks
- Have you considered making your digital brand more accessible?
- Starting a new job during a global pandemic
Dos and Don’ts of Social Media Marketing
With a seemingly endless stream of ever-changing advice clogging up our feeds (and brains), Splitpixel’s resident social media nerd lists their top eight dos and don’ts for social media marketing.Read More
Eight marketing predictions for 2021
2021 might not feel all that different from it's predecessor right now, but things are changing! Here are our eight digital marketing trends and predictions for the new year.Read More
How to make your brand inclusive of trans and non-binary folks
Gender diversity is becoming a bigger part of the public consciousness; becoming more accepting of this diversity as a society involves promoting inclusivity in a variety of different ways, including the ways brands choose to market themselves.Read More
Netflix's 'The Social Dilemma', Social Media Management, and Mental Health
Digital Content Creator, Ell, talks about the steps they've taken to protect their mental health as a social media marketer & offers some tips to help you be kind to your mind when working with social media.Read More
Which social media metrics matter?
What are vanity metrics and why are they important? We break down social media marketing lingo to help you better understand your metrics and start to make actionable insights.Read More
The five types of social media user
Do you really understand your audience online? Let's take a closer look at the different types of personalities on social media.Read More
Do memes belong in your marketing strategy?
Memes dominate almost every social media platform. Love them or hate them, they're inescapable. But can memes help you better connect with your customers?Read More
What are Google Ads? An introduction to PPC advertising
Behold the lead gen power of pay-per-click! Here's everything you need to know to get started with paid advertising.Read More
How to make the most of Facebook's news feed update
Facebook is changing once again - but it's the perfect opportunity to renew your approach to social media marketing.Read More