Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 7 more WFH tips for good mental health
- Do you have a Covid-19 statement on your website?
- Have you caught up to the government’s website accessibility standards?
- Splitpixel are helping small businesses with online orders through the Covid-19 lockdown
- Six seemingly obvious tips for surviving working from home
- It Was Acceptable in the 90s (Retro Q&A with Rob Evans)
- Do memes belong in your marketing strategy?
- Design by Committee (Festive Q&A with Rob and Amy)
- Director Jam Sesh (Q&A with Greg Smuk)
- Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
Mental Health Awareness Week: 7 more WFH tips for good mental health
Looking after your mental health during social distancing is vital. Let's start by looking at how you approach working from home.Read More
Splitpixel are helping small businesses with online orders through the Covid-19 lockdown
The Splitpixel team have been working flat out to help local businesses adapt to our new social distancing lifestyle.Read More
Six seemingly obvious tips for surviving working from home
Self-isolating? Our top tips for remote working through the Coronavirus outbreak will help you stay focused.Read More
Design by Committee (Festive Q&A with Rob and Amy)
A Christmassy question session with our ever-festive designers, Rob Marshall and Amy Waldren.Read More
Director Jam Sesh (Q&A with Greg Smuk)
A delicious deep dive into agency life, website planning and supermarket jams with our technical director.Read More
Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
We've been tree planting with our friends at Middleton Primary School - take a look at our environmental efforts!Read More
Web Developer VS Pumpkin (Q&A with Ash Kwil)
A spooky, All Hallows' Eve-themed Q&A with our terrifying full stack developer Ash.Read More
Interview with a Web Developer (Q&A with Jon Kidger)
Our senior web developer talks responsive websites, tables and sports in our first Q&A video.Read More
Announcing our Buy Yorkshire competition winners...
The three daring folks who stepped up to challenge Pixelbot... and won. No, wait, it was a random prize draw. Congrats!Read More
Splitpixel are heading to Buy Yorkshire 2018
We're exhibiting at the North's largest B2B conference this year, and we're determined to make it memorable through the power... (drumroll) of programming.Read More
New brand! New website! Same great agency...
We're really excited to be launching v5 of our website, with new branding to match. Don't we look nice?Read More