Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- The three things a business website needs to do to succeed beyond 2018 (Part three)
- We're a WordPress agency – here's why
- The three things a business website needs to do to succeed beyond 2018 (Part two)
- The three things a business website needs to do to succeed beyond 2018
- Will you lose your Google ranking if you get a new website?
- How we build website content management systems that are easy to use
- The website brief - why bother, and what we need to know
- Web design for theatres – what's needed for the perfect performance?
- Creating an agency model that works for SMEs
- Announcing our Buy Yorkshire competition winners...
Announcing our Buy Yorkshire competition winners...
The three daring folks who stepped up to challenge Pixelbot... and won. No, wait, it was a random prize draw. Congrats!Read More
Splitpixel are heading to Buy Yorkshire 2018
We're exhibiting at the North's largest B2B conference this year, and we're determined to make it memorable through the power... (drumroll) of programming.Read More
New brand! New website! Same great agency...
We're really excited to be launching v5 of our website, with new branding to match. Don't we look nice?Read More
We've been shortlisted for the Northern Digital Awards!
We're buzzing, mate! Our website project for Sodexo is up for Best Website.Read More
Giving something back – our 2017 charity work
An update on what our team have been up to outside of the office to give back to some very worthy causes.Read More
UX and UI are synonymous with each other - Q+A with Rob Marshall
Our lead designer, flat cap-wearer and harmonica-player talks about his design processes.Read More
We're a Digital Enterprise supplier – but what does that mean?
Digital Growth Vouchers from Digital Enterprise are a fantastic funding opportunity for West Yorkshire businesses.Read More
"My biggest risk was taking up design" - Q+A with Amy Lambert
Our superstar designer, illustrator and enigmatic office presence talks all things web design.Read More
Talking web developing and designing - Q+A with Ash Kwil
Developer, carpenter and resident fixer Ash Kwil is a true original. An original what, you ask? Good question.Read More
Splitpixel are a Google Partner Agency
We're proud to announce that we've picked up a few certifications from Google that show our search expertise.Read More
Hitting the ground running - Q+A with Michelle
Our very own Michelle Millar, often referred to as the Tom Waits of inbound marketing, chats about all sorts.Read More