Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Digital Marketing Strategy in Lockdown (Q&A with Emily Aspinall)
- Digital marketing planning in 2020
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 7 more WFH tips for good mental health
- Do you have a Covid-19 statement on your website?
- Have you caught up to the government’s website accessibility standards?
- Splitpixel are helping small businesses with online orders through the Covid-19 lockdown
- Six seemingly obvious tips for surviving working from home
- It Was Acceptable in the 90s (Retro Q&A with Rob Evans)
- Do memes belong in your marketing strategy?
- Design by Committee (Festive Q&A with Rob and Amy)
Do you have a Covid-19 statement on your website?
The way you communicate with your customers now could have an impact on your business going forward. Are you a voice of reassurance? Or is your website leaving people in the dark?Read More
Is a poor website damaging your brand?
Does your online identity reflect who you are and what you do? Let's look at trust indicators, and why you need a site that really represents you.Read More
The three things a business website needs to do to succeed beyond 2018
Companies are more reliant on their online presence now than ever before, and this isn't about to change. It's essential to keep up with website best practices – after all, a business site that was fine in 2012 won't hold up today.Read More
Web design for theatres – what's needed for the perfect performance?
It's the website, not the box office, that's become the first port of call for theatregoers looking to book. This is how we approach building them.Read More
What is responsive web design, and why does it matter?
Called RWD for short, web design that can adapt to where it's being viewed has become essential for UX and search.Read More
UX and UI are synonymous with each other - Q+A with Rob Marshall
Our lead designer, flat cap-wearer and harmonica-player talks about his design processes.Read More
Website UX explained
A website's user experience is determined by a number of overlapping factors. It's too confusing for a Venn diagram.Read More
Why you should never overestimate your users
People don't know as much about you as you do – that's why they're visiting your website. Take the effort to explain what you’re about.Read More
Three user experience-driven website designs from the Splitpixel studio
A few examples of how and why we've addressed specific user needs on some recent projects.Read More
Stop! Why interruption marketing doesn't work
Disrupting someone's day can turn a positive user experience into a negative one. Tread carefully...Read More
Are you taking your web copy for granted?
Good words make for gooder websites. Are you making sure them words what you do are the good kind, and not the ungood kind?Read More