Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- We're recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive
- Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
- Web Developer VS Pumpkin (Q&A with Ash Kwil)
- Why marketing is worth the investment for SMEs
- Interview with a Web Developer (Q&A with Jon Kidger)
- Who's using your website?
- Five things to consider before you get a new website
- Is a poor website damaging your brand?
- The three different types of WordPress CMS
- 20(ish) Digital Marketing Ideas for 2019
Is a poor website damaging your brand?
Does your online identity reflect who you are and what you do? Let's look at trust indicators, and why you need a site that really represents you.Read More
Web design for theatres – what's needed for the perfect performance?
It's the website, not the box office, that's become the first port of call for theatregoers looking to book. This is how we approach building them.Read More
Three user experience-driven website designs from the Splitpixel studio
A few examples of how and why we've addressed specific user needs on some recent projects.Read More