Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- How we approach web development and web design for disabled people’s organisations - and why it’s important
- Raising the curtain on what makes a great theatre website
- Dos and Don’ts of Social Media Marketing
- Pioneering women in the digital industry (and wider world) #IWD2021
- Eight marketing predictions for 2021
- How to make your brand inclusive of trans and non-binary folks
- Have you considered making your digital brand more accessible?
- Starting a new job during a global pandemic
- Netflix's 'The Social Dilemma', Social Media Management, and Mental Health
- 12 Days of Christmas Marketing Ideas for B2C Businesses
Raising the curtain on what makes a great theatre website
The COVID-19 pandemic has not only shown how reliant we are on digital tools, but that these digital tools have become the primary way people engage with information and connect with others. The time of queuing outside the box office for in-person ticket bookings is well and truly coming to an end.Read More
Eight marketing predictions for 2021
2021 might not feel all that different from it's predecessor right now, but things are changing! Here are our eight digital marketing trends and predictions for the new year.Read More
Have you considered making your digital brand more accessible?
Making your digital marketing content and platforms accessible to all should be a top priority for your business. You might not realise that your inaccessible content is alienating an entire demographic and the solutions to this problem are actually pretty straightforward.Read More
Have you caught up to the government’s website accessibility standards?
The clock is ticking! Does your website meet AA accessibility standards? Find out who the rules apply to and why it’s important to have a fully accessible website.Read More
Is a poor website damaging your brand?
Does your online identity reflect who you are and what you do? Let's look at trust indicators, and why you need a site that really represents you.Read More
Web design for theatres – what's needed for the perfect performance?
It's the website, not the box office, that's become the first port of call for theatregoers looking to book. This is how we approach building them.Read More
Three user experience-driven website designs from the Splitpixel studio
A few examples of how and why we've addressed specific user needs on some recent projects.Read More