Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- We're hiring a Web Designer!
- What sustainability means to us and why we hate greenwashing
- How we approach web development and web design for disabled people’s organisations - and why it’s important
- Raising the curtain on what makes a great theatre website
- Dos and Don’ts of Social Media Marketing
- Pioneering women in the digital industry (and wider world) #IWD2021
- Eight marketing predictions for 2021
- How to make your brand inclusive of trans and non-binary folks
- Have you considered making your digital brand more accessible?
- Starting a new job during a global pandemic
Eight marketing predictions for 2021
2021 might not feel all that different from it's predecessor right now, but things are changing! Here are our eight digital marketing trends and predictions for the new year.Read More
Have you considered making your digital brand more accessible?
Making your digital marketing content and platforms accessible to all should be a top priority for your business. You might not realise that your inaccessible content is alienating an entire demographic and the solutions to this problem are actually pretty straightforward.Read More
It Was Acceptable in the 90s (Retro Q&A with Rob Evans)
A trip down memory lane with our Content Manager, Rob Evans, as we explore what it means to work in content.Read More
Design by Committee (Festive Q&A with Rob and Amy)
A Christmassy question session with our ever-festive designers, Rob Marshall and Amy Waldren.Read More
Director Jam Sesh (Q&A with Greg Smuk)
A delicious deep dive into agency life, website planning and supermarket jams with our technical director.Read More
Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
We've been tree planting with our friends at Middleton Primary School - take a look at our environmental efforts!Read More
Web Developer VS Pumpkin (Q&A with Ash Kwil)
A spooky, All Hallows' Eve-themed Q&A with our terrifying full stack developer Ash.Read More