Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Digital Marketing Strategy in Lockdown (Q&A with Emily Aspinall)
- Digital marketing planning in 2020
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 7 more WFH tips for good mental health
- Do you have a Covid-19 statement on your website?
- Have you caught up to the government’s website accessibility standards?
- Splitpixel are helping small businesses with online orders through the Covid-19 lockdown
- Six seemingly obvious tips for surviving working from home
- It Was Acceptable in the 90s (Retro Q&A with Rob Evans)
- Do memes belong in your marketing strategy?
- Design by Committee (Festive Q&A with Rob and Amy)
It Was Acceptable in the 90s (Retro Q&A with Rob Evans)
A trip down memory lane with our Content Manager, Rob Evans, as we explore what it means to work in content.Read More
Design by Committee (Festive Q&A with Rob and Amy)
A Christmassy question session with our ever-festive designers, Rob Marshall and Amy Waldren.Read More
Director Jam Sesh (Q&A with Greg Smuk)
A delicious deep dive into agency life, website planning and supermarket jams with our technical director.Read More
Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
We've been tree planting with our friends at Middleton Primary School - take a look at our environmental efforts!Read More
Web Developer VS Pumpkin (Q&A with Ash Kwil)
A spooky, All Hallows' Eve-themed Q&A with our terrifying full stack developer Ash.Read More