Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 7 more WFH tips for good mental health
- Do you have a Covid-19 statement on your website?
- Have you caught up to the government’s website accessibility standards?
- Splitpixel are helping small businesses with online orders through the Covid-19 lockdown
- Six seemingly obvious tips for surviving working from home
- It Was Acceptable in the 90s (Retro Q&A with Rob Evans)
- Do memes belong in your marketing strategy?
- Design by Committee (Festive Q&A with Rob and Amy)
- Director Jam Sesh (Q&A with Greg Smuk)
- Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
Have you caught up to the government’s website accessibility standards?
The clock is ticking! Does your website meet AA accessibility standards? Find out who the rules apply to and why it’s important to have a fully accessible website.Read More
Design by Committee (Festive Q&A with Rob and Amy)
A Christmassy question session with our ever-festive designers, Rob Marshall and Amy Waldren.Read More
Interview with a Web Developer (Q&A with Jon Kidger)
Our senior web developer talks responsive websites, tables and sports in our first Q&A video.Read More
Who's using your website?
How do you carry out audience research and what do you use it for?Read More
Five things to consider before you get a new website
Ready for a fresh look? Get the best from your investment by doing your homework first.Read More
Is a poor website damaging your brand?
Does your online identity reflect who you are and what you do? Let's look at trust indicators, and why you need a site that really represents you.Read More
The three things a business website needs to do to succeed beyond 2018
Companies are more reliant on their online presence now than ever before, and this isn't about to change. It's essential to keep up with website best practices – after all, a business site that was fine in 2012 won't hold up today.Read More
The website brief - why bother, and what we need to know
Do you really need to write a website brief? What will happen if you don't? We've put together an infographic that goes through why it's worth your time, and an overview of what an agency needs from you.Read More
Web design for theatres – what's needed for the perfect performance?
It's the website, not the box office, that's become the first port of call for theatregoers looking to book. This is how we approach building them.Read More
Creating an agency model that works for SMEs
Smaller businesses need a different approach to digital – one that understands the challenges they face, rather than over-promising on flashy campaigns.Read More
What is responsive web design, and why does it matter?
Called RWD for short, web design that can adapt to where it's being viewed has become essential for UX and search.Read More