Web Design (2)
Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Reflections on the Arts Marketing Association Conference 2022
- Social media marketing as a LGBTQ+ ally
- How to support a trans employee at a digital agency
- How to make your web design meet AA accessibility guidelines
- Google Analytics 4 is coming – here's what’s changing and why it matters
- Why we love web design for arts and culture organisations
- What sustainability means to us and why we hate greenwashing
- How we approach web development for disabled people’s organisations
- Raising the curtain on what makes a great theatre website
- Dos and Don’ts of Social Media Marketing
Web design for theatres – what's needed for the perfect performance?
It's the website, not the box office, that's become the first port of call for theatregoers looking to book. This is how we approach building them.Read More
Creating an agency model that works for SMEs
Smaller businesses need a different approach to digital – one that understands the challenges they face, rather than over-promising on flashy campaigns.Read More
What is responsive web design, and why does it matter?
Called RWD for short, web design that can adapt to where it's being viewed has become essential for UX and search.Read More
Are your employees embarrassed by your digital brand?
As many as one in five are embarrassed by the online activity of the company they work for. How can we turn this around?Read More
Five questions you should ask before choosing an agency (and what to tell them when you decide)
Choosing the right agency is a big decision. Here are a few talking points that we think make things run smoother.Read More
New brand! New website! Same great agency...
We're really excited to be launching v5 of our website, with new branding to match. Don't we look nice?Read More
UX and UI are synonymous with each other - Q+A with Rob Marshall
Our lead designer, flat cap-wearer and harmonica-player talks about his design processes.Read More
Why you should never overestimate your users
People don't know as much about you as you do – that's why they're visiting your website. Take the effort to explain what you’re about.Read More
Three user experience-driven website designs from the Splitpixel studio
A few examples of how and why we've addressed specific user needs on some recent projects.Read More
"My biggest risk was taking up design" - Q+A with Amy Lambert
Our superstar designer, illustrator and enigmatic office presence talks all things web design.Read More
How to find the right digital agency
Your own personal digital agency. An agency that hears your prayers, an agency that cares.Read More