Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 7 more WFH tips for good mental health
- Do you have a Covid-19 statement on your website?
- Have you caught up to the government’s website accessibility standards?
- Splitpixel are helping small businesses with online orders through the Covid-19 lockdown
- Six seemingly obvious tips for surviving working from home
- It Was Acceptable in the 90s (Retro Q&A with Rob Evans)
- Do memes belong in your marketing strategy?
- Design by Committee (Festive Q&A with Rob and Amy)
- Director Jam Sesh (Q&A with Greg Smuk)
- Splitpixel teams up with school in new green initiative
Have you caught up to the government’s website accessibility standards?
The clock is ticking! Does your website meet AA accessibility standards? Find out who the rules apply to and why it’s important to have a fully accessible website.Read More
Splitpixel are helping small businesses with online orders through the Covid-19 lockdown
The Splitpixel team have been working flat out to help local businesses adapt to our new social distancing lifestyle.Read More
Director Jam Sesh (Q&A with Greg Smuk)
A delicious deep dive into agency life, website planning and supermarket jams with our technical director.Read More
Web Developer VS Pumpkin (Q&A with Ash Kwil)
A spooky, All Hallows' Eve-themed Q&A with our terrifying full stack developer Ash.Read More
Interview with a Web Developer (Q&A with Jon Kidger)
Our senior web developer talks responsive websites, tables and sports in our first Q&A video.Read More
Who's using your website?
How do you carry out audience research and what do you use it for?Read More
Five things to consider before you get a new website
Ready for a fresh look? Get the best from your investment by doing your homework first.Read More
The three different types of WordPress CMS
WordPress is rolling out one of its biggest updates yet, called "Gutenberg". Here's how it compares to other styles of WordPress content management systems.Read More
We're a WordPress agency – here's why
Our web developers can build websites from scratch, but we still favour WordPress as the platform for our builds.Read More
The three things a business website needs to do to succeed beyond 2018 (Part two)
The second instalment of our series on evolving website best practice, and what businesses need to do online moving into 2019. This time we're focusing on back end usability for your web team.Read More
The three things a business website needs to do to succeed beyond 2018
Companies are more reliant on their online presence now than ever before, and this isn't about to change. It's essential to keep up with website best practices – after all, a business site that was fine in 2012 won't hold up today.Read More