Have a read of the latest from the team's collective brains - our thoughts and feelings on all things digital.
Blog SearchClick To Search
- We're recruiting for a Digital Content Creator
- What makes a successful website project?
- Six things to do for ‘Get to Know Your Customers Day’
- How to build a buyer persona in five easy steps
- Digital Marketing Strategy in Lockdown (Q&A with Emily Aspinall)
- Digital marketing planning in 2020
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 7 more WFH tips for good mental health
- Do you have a Covid-19 statement on your website?
- Have you caught up to the government’s website accessibility standards?
- Splitpixel are helping small businesses with online orders through the Covid-19 lockdown
The three different types of WordPress CMS
WordPress is rolling out one of its biggest updates yet, called "Gutenberg". Here's how it compares to other styles of WordPress content management systems.Read More
We're a WordPress agency – here's why
Our web developers can build websites from scratch, but we still favour WordPress as the platform for our builds.Read More
The three things a business website needs to do to succeed beyond 2018 (Part two)
The second instalment of our series on evolving website best practice, and what businesses need to do online moving into 2019. This time we're focusing on back end usability for your web team.Read More
How we build website content management systems that are easy to use
The content management system (CMS) is the most important behind-the-scenes aspect of a business website. They need to be easy to use on a day-to-day basis.Read More
The website brief - why bother, and what we need to know
Do you really need to write a website brief? What will happen if you don't? We've put together an infographic that goes through why it's worth your time, and an overview of what an agency needs from you.Read More
Web design for theatres – what's needed for the perfect performance?
It's the website, not the box office, that's become the first port of call for theatregoers looking to book. This is how we approach building them.Read More